Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Post-Pennsylvania, Depressed Freeper Punts On Patriotism

By Sniffles

As if a Bush-appointed judge overturning Pennsylvania's ban on marriage equality wasn't bad enough for Keystone State posters at Free Republic — Republican Governor Tom Corbett's refusal to appeal Judge Jones's decision really has them reaching for the strychnine.

Here's one of them:

"Corbett will not get one more dime from me. I’m finished with him. I’ve also now come to a sobering revelation over the past day and it absolutely CRUSHES me to espouse this... But I think I’ve reached the point where I’ve fallen out of love with America.

"Actually, maybe I can better state it this way... I’ve come to HATE what this culture and overall collection of humanity has become over the past six or so years. It tempts me to want to move my lovely wife and I [sic] out to some remote rural location so we can divorce ourselves from the rest of this completely insane and sick society and allow it to complete its unmistakable suicide mission."

We cats found this ungrammatical, despairing wail sandwiched between outraged Freeper oaths to boycott the ballot box in November. All of which, of course, makes us PURR.

No comments: