Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"I'm Voting Republican..."

By Baxter



What a wonderful new parlor game. Thanks to the many outrages of the Bush Administration, we should be able to riff on this all the way to Election Day.

To get you started, here are a few suggestions.

Finish this sentence: "I'm voting Republican because...."

"...It's good for America if the rest of the world hates us."

"...I love paying $4 a gallon for gas."

"...It doesn't matter to me whether the bridge I'm driving across is safe."

"...U.S. attorneys should prosecute people for political reasons."

"...The government can be trusted with its own secrets."

"...I don't know what 'habeus corpus' means."

"...I never really liked New Orleans, anyway."

Play today!

2 comments:

skipper said...

I'm voting Republican because I don't know anyone
who's even remotlely related to anyone in Iraq. And I think senior citizens like McCain who don't dye their hair like Democrats must know a lot about econonics if they're rich (unless they married money). And besides my master never feeds me canned food so I dont have to worry about what they're sending over from China.

Skipper

The Cat's Meow said...

Dear Skipper,

I'm voting Republican because it really didn't matter to me whether I'd be able to retire anyway.