Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cat Fight! Freepers Go After the RNC

By Sniffles

We cats know that we simply have to tear ourselves away from the Free Republic, but it's so darn hard. After all, they make for such fine entertainment that they literally write our posts for us.

So, okay. We promise that unless we find some delicious, garment-rending, anti-Mike-Huckabee railings in the next few days, this will be the last series of quotes for awhile. But we just couldn't resist sharing the Freepers' disgust with the Republican National Committee and its endless solicitations for cash. (Wow. Don't think we'd want to be making Republican fundraising calls in this political climate, no, sir.)

Anyway, here are the best Freeper frothings, grammatical warts and all. Fun stuff!

"I have gotten several calls... I simply say, 'When there is an RNC again, call me back.'”

"I can’t even think of the RNC without lots of vulgarities."

"I have beaten up different RNC folks asking me for money... I told the last one that, [sic] until the Republicans return to their conservative roots and stop acting like liberals, they won’t get another penny from me."

"We get calls from RNC almost daily, but they won’t talk to me. They apparently can only speak with my husband."

"I have worked at RNC headquarters. You have NO idea how amazingly arrogant they are there. We hardly have the right to tread the earth, much less shake hands with such as they."

"I will not support the RNC or the Minnesota GOP in any way, shape or form until the Republican Party, at all it's [sic] levels, repents of it [sic] deviance from the Party's sacred principles and it's [sic] abandonment of the Party's Platform."

"The RNC had zero influence on me. I could care less [sic] who they were for."

No comments: