Monday, June 15, 2015

If Today Was Bush's Fort Sumter, We Can't Wait To Get To Pickett's Charge

By Miss Kubelik

Well, Michael Schiavo might not have "picketted" the Jeb! Bush announcement today — but thanks to our nutty right-wing friends over at Free Republic, we see that he was interrupted by pro-immigration protesters. And that was after some technical glitch delayed the event.

So, can you tell we cats were very busy, and didn't get a chance to lap up the Jeb! coverage? And since we're still pressed for time, we once again turn to the Freepers for incisive commentary on the man who (in their view) "let Terri Schiavo die":

"I am not voting for Jeb Bush and here’s a pre-emptive 'BITE ME!' to all the RINOs who will argue that I should!"

"Can’t vote for him. I’ll write in Cruz, but I won’t vote for the Shrub."

"Cruz!!! Screw the Jebster!!!"

"Bush is DOA and the RINOS and Republican elites had better realize it before they make another gross error."

"Wouldn’t be prudent to vote for more shrubs."

"I support Ted Cruz, a true conservative."

"At the point he declared illegal border crossings an 'act of love,' he became an enemy to the USA. "

And finally, here's our favorite, bar none:

"I find him arrogant and obnoxious. I would like to like him a little. But I am finding that hard."

That poor, struggling little Freeper! We cats PURR.

No comments: